In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter GDPR) (OJ L No 119 of 04.05.2016):
1. The Controller of your personal data, within the meaning of Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR, shall be
IMGS Live Rest Invest S.L, ESB01746031 , Calle Marañón 7a, 2, 03189 Orihuela Costa (Alicante), Spain, contact number: +34 652829814, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The legal purpose of processing your personal data shall be execution and performance of a short-term rental contract or taking action at your request prior to the contract execution (Article 6(1.b) of the GDPR); execution of legal obligations incumbent on the Controller (Article 6(1.c) of the GDPR); pursuing legitimate interests in the form of securing possible civil-law claims, marketing activities run by the Controller as well as handling inquiries and security monitoring of the apartments (Article 6(1.f) of the GDPR); receiving commercial information on the basis of consent granted (Article 6(1.a) of the GDPR);
3. Provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the aforementioned purposes, e.g. for acceptance of booking and execution of a short-term rental contract or for responding to enquiries. The expression of consent is always fully voluntary, especially when the consent relates to the transmission of commercial information by electronic means.
4. Controller does not intend to transfer personal data to any third country or to international organizations.
5. Personal data may be obtained directly from you, or they may be provided by publicly available booking websites (to include identification data, address, contact details, credit card details, dates of apartment stay) as well as by providers of online payment services under the contract concluded with them (to include bank account number), social media (to include identification data, profile photo, sex, date of birth, e-mail address, and place of residence).
6. Your personal data shall not be shared with anyone unless this is necessary to implement the contract or is required by the law. The recipients of your personal data may only be the entities that process personal data at the Controller’s request, such as an IT services provider, an accounting service, a transport company, an insurance company, a bank providing account services, or the apartment landlord.
7. Personal data shall be processed for the following periods:
a) in order to execute and perform the executed contract – until the contract has been performed in full, and after that - to secure any civil-law claims, until they expire or an objection is effectively raised,
b) in order to fulfil legal obligations - for the period specified in the tax law, which means five years from the end of the calendar year in which the invoice was issued,
c) to handle enquiries, marketing and promotional activities - until an objection is raised or consent to such processing withdrawn, and upon such objection/withdrawal of consent, solely for the purposes of defence against claims - for the period of limitation of claims related to infringement of personal rights,
d) for the purposes of security monitoring in the apartments - for a period of 14 days from the date of recording, upon the expiry of which they will be permanently erased.
8. Everyone who has provided their personal data shall have the right to:
a) access their data, including obtaining a copy of data,
b) rectify their data,
c) have their data erased,
d) restrict their data processing,
e) object to the processing of their data,
f)have their data transmitted,
g) file a complaint to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection or to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, following the appointment of the latter – if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation;
h) not to be subjected to automated decision making, including profiling.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, a request should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com or information sent to the registered address of the Controller.